Thursday, July 27, 2006

Someday, I'd like to go

Check out TEDTalks and watch some of the videos. There's something for almost every interest. As of this blog entry, I've watched the presentations of Majora Carter (moving and inspiring), David Pogue (entertaining and informative), and Larry Brilliant (totally riveting). In his video introduction, Chris Anderson boldly claims that TED is a foretaste of Heaven. That may be more than a bit presumptuous, but still, I can't help but wonder how marvelous it would be to meet some of the world's smartest, most interesting people, and listen to their ideas for making the world a better place. I can think of few other things I would enjoy more. So, stop reading this blog entry and check it out already. Feed your brain. You can thank me later.

No comments: